Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bubble Up Pizza . . .


I have seen this several places around the web, so I decided to try it. It was a winner!

Preheat oven to 375 degrees

2 cans of flaky biscuits - cut biscuits into quarters

Toss into a large bowl and add a can of pizza sauce, pepperoni, sausage, green olives, mushrooms (or any toppings of your choice) and stir together.

Dump into a glass casserole dish. Top with 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.

Bake for 25-30 minutes



I think there could be so many variations of this. I thought about doing chicken and fettucine sauce with some garlic and mushrooms. My hubby wants to try a Hawaiian pizza version. I also think it could be good with eggs, sausage and bacon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to make this tonight with meatballs! I am craving it. Thanks for the recipe!

"Lil Ol' Me" said...

Oh goodness it has been a long time since I've made this. Yummy!!