Saturday, January 13, 2007

Guacamole . . .

I dont typically measure anything. My measurements are more like a handful, a pinch and a shake. Here is a recipe that I'm not going to try to "convert" for you because t depends on how big you avacados are. . .

Several avacados - I use anywhere from 1 to 4 depending on how much I wanna make - peel them, seed them (my favorite part) and mush them with a fork in a bowl. Add salsa, about half the amount as the avacado, a dolop or two of sour cream, about half as much ranch dressing, couple shakes of tabasco sauce to taste, salt and pepper. Mush it all together and make sure you cover as it will turn in the fridge. This is awesome made the night before so that it can be ready the following supper. I have also frozen a portion when avacados are very cheap and I want to take advatage of the price. I have also frozen the avacados after I peel and seed them.

No comments: